Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday 132

Hi everyone! It's been a CRAZY week over here, let me tell you! We rented our townhouse, so the past week has been all about showing the place, paperwork, Home Depot and plumbers. Add to that a lot of orders to fill and my undyed yarn got stuck in customs. Oh yeah, and I'm leaving for Stitches in a few days! I'm just a little stressed. ;)

Speaking of Stitches, a few of you have asked if I'll have a booth there. Not this year, I'm just going with a group of my best friends. I thought it was best to experience Stitches first, before jumping straight into the deep end. I hope to be a vendor next year. :) If you'd like to follow my group's trip up to Stitches, you can follow me on Instagram at @candyskein. I'll try to take lots of pictures for everyone.

My WIP isn't too exciting to say the least. The Color Affection shawl is growing, slowly but surely but it doesn't really look much different to be honest, so I'm not going to bother with a picture. I'm still enjoying the yarn/pattern and will at some point probably make another one. It will be great car knitting while we drive the 8 hours to Santa Clara.

That's it for me today. Sorry to keep it so short. Have a great rest of your week.

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!





9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Stitches and looking forward to seeing the colour affection after your car journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at Stitches. I think you are smart to experience it first before plunging in as a vendor. You'll have a much better idea of what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at Stitches! I went to Stitches East a year ago and wasn't too impressed - but it looks like Stitches West is a better one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So long since I've managed a WIP Wed - nice to be back and I'm impressed by how popular they are! ;-) - hope Stitches goes well and glad you're enjoying your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for Stitches pics! I'm hoping to go to Stitches East this year for the first time, because I love seeing everyone's pictures so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great :-) I have two projects that I am going back and forth right now trying to finish them. Both are crocheted baby blankets - one for a little boy born Feb 15th and the other for my sister's grand daughter. I am also trying to get myself organized so I can get all the projects done that I want for my 10 grand children and two god children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at Stitches for all of us that can't go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a blast at STITCHES! I certainly did. I was a bit bummed that you weren't a vendor but now I have a reason to go to the marketplace next year!

    ReplyDelete