Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Work in Progress 207

Hi everyone! Sorry today's post is a little late! I actually have a new project to share with you today.


I've been obsessing over the Armande by Andi Satterlund. Ever seen I saw the pattern a few weeks ago (though since it was a Knitty pattern I'm sure I've seen it before and didn't remember), I couldn't stop thinking about it. I realized despite having a thousand projects to work on, I needed to cast on. I had some Candy Skein Yummy Worsted from the Miele vest I had cast on. I knew I would wear this more, so I frogged that for this.

Sorry for the crappy picture but it's hard to get it all in picture at the moment. It's a bottom up construction and right now I've built the inside of the pockets and are now picking them up as the sweater grows. This is my first time doing pockets and I love how they're constructed for this sweater! Also, another great thing about this pattern, the button band is built in! No need for picking up hundreds of stitches at the end of knitting the body and worrying about puckering.

I can't wait to get this sweater off the needles and wearing it once it gets cooler here.

Also, for those who haven't seen it, the September colorway, Acai Berry is now available at Candyskein.com!


That's it for me today! I hope you have a great rest of your week.




8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sweater! Love the new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Armande is similar to a sweater I knitted for myself last year. It is going to be very pretty in that yarn. Thanks for hosting the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've chosen such a pretty cardigan in such a gorgeous color, that I feel I envy you a little. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like that pattern - and the yarn looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pattern and gorgeous yarn. Thank you for hosting the linky's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete